TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. This site is comprised of various web pages operated by Arbor Research Collaborative for Health (“Arbor Research”) . By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
2. Privacy. Your visit to our site is also governed by our Privacy Statement. Please review our Privacy Statement at Privacy statement – Arbor Research.
4. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Arbor Research has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Arbor Research reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Arbor Research reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever .Arbor Research reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Arbor Research’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Arbor Research does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Arbor Research specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Arbor Research spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Arbor Research.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
7. Arbor Research Collaborative for Health®, DOPPS®, DOPPS DIALYSIS OUTCOMES AND PRACTICE PATTERNS STUDY ® and others are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Arbor Research Collaborative for Health. Other product and company names mentioned on this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners.
8. Site Use. Arbor Research grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this Site is at the discretion of Arbor Research and Arbor Research may terminate your use of this Site at any time.
9. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you on this Site is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
11. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ARBOR RESEARCH COLLABORATIVE FOR HEALTH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
12. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ARBOR RESEARCH COLLABORATIVE FOR HEALTH BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
13. Use of Information. Arbor Research reserves the right, and you authorize us, to use and assign all information regarding site uses by you and all information provided by you in any manner consistent with our Privacy Statement.
14. Copyrights. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to Arbor Research:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site can be addressed as follows:
By Mail: General Counsel, 3989 Research Park Dr., Ann Arbor, MI 48108
By Phone: (734) 665-4108 Ext. 9970
By E-mail: Contracts@arborresearch.org
ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE ABOVE WILL RECIEVE NO RESPONSE.
21. Contact Information.
Arbor Research Collaborative for Health
3989 Research Park Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
© 2023 Arbor Research Collaborative for Health. All rights reserved.